Saturday 6 July 2013

What I Heart this Week !

What I heart this Week !

I have decided that each week I will share a few random things that I've been loving from fashion trends to food !


-Garnier Moisture Match in "Wake me up"- This really does what it says on the tin , I use this at night after cleansing my face my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish . I first noticed a difference in my skin within 3 days of use , it left it looking dewy and fresh - I can imagine this would look great paired with Rimmel's "Wake me up" foundation !
-Ted Baker Opulent Bow Makeup Bag - A summer take on their classic bow makeup bag , packed with rose gold floraly goodness .
-Asos bag with front tab detail - I imagine this would be great for the autumn , particularly for anyone going back to school/uni.
-Topshop Aubrey Open Side Chunky Boots- My crush of the month ! These boots hit the cut out trend right on the head .A lovely staple shoe for both Summer - worn with bare legs or Winter paired with tights .
-Nico Mirallegro - Star of "My Mad Fat Diary" and new release "Spike Island (BABE!).

No comments:

Post a Comment