Friday 20 September 2013

Bootylicious : Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes!

So over the past few months I have been really into the whole gothic / grungy trend , and seeing as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere I have decided to purchase these beauties to hopefully see me through the cold Scottish winter . For weeks I have been debating on purchasing the infamous Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots , however I just couldn't bring myself to part with £160 + for a pair of boots that I could potentially find difficult to style . However , whilst browsing on River Island's fabby online site I came across these beauties (ahhh) - The Chunky Buckle Cut Out Boot  . As soon as my peepers set eyes on these , I knew they were a A/W must have for me , and at £45 I just couldn't resist ! The boots are made from a great quality faux leather and are really sturdy ! I would say that they are definitely quite big made though , so I would consider purchasing a smaller size if you have slimmer feet like me ! These are surprisingly versatile and are perfect for the A/W punk trend - it's love !

No comments:

Post a Comment